HS-64-MUX digitizes analog neural signals on the headstage to reduce wire count, weight, size and system cost – ideal for secondary systems or start up labs.
Combine analog & MUX headstages in Digital Lynx SX.
2 differential stimulation channels. LEDs for behavioral tracking. Latch option for added retention.
Digital Lynx SX-M Upgrade supports MUX headstages.
HS-64-MUX User Manual
High sampling rate: 30 kHz
Low noise: less than 2.5 µV RMS
High resolution: 16 bit
Input Range: +/- 5 mV
64 recording channels: 2 HS-32-MUX joined with a cable & splitter
1 fixed reference per 32 channels
2 dedicated differential stimulation channels
Dimensions (LxWxH) per 32 channels: 26.67 mm x 19.30 mm x 1.91 mm
Weight: 4.5 grams
Cable diameter: 1.67mm
Available Tether lengths: 1m, 2m and 3m
Connector Option #1: Omnetics 44 socket (Female) dual row nano connector with 2 guideposts
Connector Option #2: Omnetics 36 socket (Female) dual row nano connector with 4 guideposts
*Neuralynx is not a distributor of Omnetics parts
Video Tracking LEDs:
- HS-LED-IR-3.3V (infrared)
Tether Extension Cable (TETH-XTN-MUX) is required for use with Saturn Commutators, connecting the Saturn to the Digital Lynx SX-M.
Tether Extension Cable connects HS-32-MUX / HS-64-MUX headstages to Digital Lynx SX-M.
Only on-head digitizing solution with two dedicated differential stimulation channels in one thin tether for 64 channels.
Integrates directly into Digital Lynx SX-M.
Five channel configurations (16 to 128) available.
- Combine analog and MUX headstages in Digital Lynx SX
- LEDs for behavioral tracking
- Latch option for added retention
- Lowest price point to use Cheetah software
Standard Digital Lynx 4SX & 16SX upgrade supports MUX headstages. Contact email@example.com for details.
- 50% smaller in diameter, yet more rugged design
- Twist / move each half independently
- No longer constrained by flex tether
- Each 32 channel half of HS-64-MUX has a dedicated data connection back to Digital Lynx SX, even though combined into a single cable at the splitter